Tuesday 1 October 2013

NOTD: Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Claris

I discovered Pretty Serious Cosmetics nail polishes when I received one in a Lust Have It Eco Box. The colour was called Tux, a black with gorgeous teal shimmer - you can see a swatch of it here on my Facebook page (hint - like my page while you're there? Pretty please?). The formula and wear time were both amazing, and since then I have picked up a few more shades. Claris, however, is in a league of its own, I don't have anything similar and it's one of those colours that makes you feel sooooo pretty!


Claris is from their "In the Night" collection, named after one of my all-time favourite Sega games, Nights into Dreams. It's a clean, fresh Barbie pink "crelly" (creme-jelly) with the most incredible fine gold shimmer. It wears like iron, it applies like silk and two coats was enough to achieve glossy, glassy, shiny perfection. It lasted through all my housework and furniture rearranging without chipping, and it's just such a happy, pretty shade. I got so many compliments because the gold shimmer just adds that extra special element. I removed it because I wanted to swatch a new polish I bought, but I will probably reapply this happy spring shade within the next week, I just love it!

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish, it's so pretty, feminine and delicate....love the shade of pink.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in Pink, your nails look amazing

    ReplyDelete