It is well worth making the trek to your nearest store though, it costs $19.95 with ANY beauty purchase - yep a $5 lip balm counts - and it's full of all kinds of goodies. There is a choice of two types, with a few product variations, and the goodie bag is clear so you can snoop through them all and pick the nail polish colour you want!
The tote itself is smaller than average, but it has one of those little black plastic rectangle inserts to make the bottom flat, and an inside zipped compartment for small items. It will hold plenty and it has nice long handles so you can toss it over your shoulder for hands-free shopping.
Peekaboo Katie Holmes!
And a close-up of the bag and contents list.
- David Jones Beauty Cleanser and Day Cream 30ml
- Sk-II Facial treatment Essence 30ml
- Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel 30ml
- Elixia body lotion 20ml
- Roger & Gallet soap 25g
- OPI nail lacquer mini 3.75ml (hint: if you want to know the colour, google the code stamped on the bottom of the bottle, mine is NLM46, Get your Number, it's a bit hard to see with darker colours but look closely and you'll get it. It should be 3 letters, first two are usually NL, for nail lacquer presumably, and two numbers).
There are then two variations.
Option one contains:
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter full size (I think the colour is Cherry Tart)
- Batiste dry shampoo 50ml
- L'Occitane shea butter hand cream 10ml tube
- Burts Bees Intense Hydration cream cleanser 20g
I chose option two on the right of the card, which includes:
- Dermalogica Pre-cleanse 30ml
- Circa Home Vanilla Bean & Allspice candle 60g
- Billie Goat Soap lip balm 15ml (peach flavour, smells like my fave Lipton Peach Iced Tea!)
- Burts Bees Intense Hydration day lotion 7g (cute little jar)
Here's what my sample bag contained (I've unboxed the soap, candle and pre-cleanse):
I scored big-time with the OPI, got Liquid Sand in "Get Your Number", it's gorgeous!
No make-up brushes to chew? Pfft, you got ripped off.