Thursday 17 July 2014

I'm back!!

Hi!!

I want to start by saying how much new found respect I have for those of you who blog regularly no matter what's going on in life. I had no idea when I started just how personal blogging is. It really takes heart and soul, and I found that when I'm going through a crisis I can't even string the words together to review a mascara. Even though I'm not talking about anything deep, it still takes a level of personal energy I just couldn't give.

With that being said, due to some issues I've had an extended leave of absence from blogging - and pretty much the real world in general - over the past six months. I haven't stopped shopping though, and over the next week or two I will have plenty to tell you! 

I'll leave you with a sneak peek at my new hair, and I'll be blogging about my hair disaster in a few days' time! Hugs to you all :)


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kris xx I've been hanging out for your return sweety.
    You are looking super gorgeous! I love your hair. The purple looks awesome. Cant wait to start reading your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've loved seeing your blog grow in leaps and bounds, you put so much effort in and it shows :) congratulations!

      Delete
  2. Hooray hooray! Have missed you SO MUCH hon - the blogging world is a far better place now darling ♥

    ReplyDelete